[Bards] Eistedffods

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 14:58:46 PST 2005

Sorry.
Typo due to undue stress and anxiety. I'll try to be more careful whrn tiping.

The Other Elanor

Darius <masterdarius at earthlink.net> wrote:
actually that would be http://bard.ansteorra.org/.

Oh and just because I can brag the "bard of the Sun" part of my apprentice Elenore Cleavely's sig line is analgous to our Kingdom Bard here in Ansteorra. (Gee where did I put that thread it seems I have lost the buttons off my vest)

Grining from ear to ear
Darius