[Bards] Bryn Gwlad's Bardic Championship

Celestria celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 17:48:31 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Bards and Populace! The time fast approaches!

The Barony of Bryn Gwlad is calling on all Bards to come and compete for our next Bardic Champion at Bryn Gwlad's Baronial. Come and join us as we seek those who exemplify the skills and graces in the bardic arts.

The competitions with take place under the stars on Friday night (October 21st) in front of Baron Thomas' manor starting at 9:00pm (if it rains looks for us in the theater),  and Saturday October 22nd during the Noble's lunch from 12-1:00 under the Baronial pavilion. You may perform one piece or two in different forms. Please keep each piece to 5 minutes each.  Please contact me as to when and what you will be performing so that I may have you announced to our Baron.

In Service,
Lady Celestria leDragon
celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com