[Bards] Voices of the Star II

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 17 13:55:03 PDT 2005

I regret to inform everyone that as of the October 15 deadline, I did not receive enough bardic
submission pieces to warrant publishing the second volume of Voices of the Star for the Ansteorran
Bardic Collegium this year (December 3, 2005).  For those of you who have sent me compositions, or
those who would still like to have their original works published, I will keep what pieces I have
and continue collecting new works until I have enough material to fill up the book and publish it
at a later date.

Yours in service,
Lord Alden Drake