[Bards] Duchess Willow's Bardic Circles

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:42:38 PDT 2006

Greetings Your Grace,

You mention that a good circle requires time, money and energy.  I assume
there's a good amount of planning and prep work required as well.  At the
risk of stating what may seem obvious to you, would you mind telling us (in
some detail, please) exactly how you go about planning and executing a good
bardic circle?

Perhaps, if you would share your experience and spell it all out for us, it
would help us rebuild some of the bardic traditions we seem to be on the
verge of losing.

Thank you!

Melody McGregor