[Bards] Fwd: Throwing down the Bardic Gauntlet

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 10:05:43 PDT 2006

Sic 'em, Your Ladyship!

  Esther

Beth Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Bards all, pay heed!

  Let it be known that Honorable Lady Elanor O'Ruark, Premier Bard of Ansteorra, will not let this challange go unanswered!
  I will take up this gauntlet and show the Knowne World that The Bard of Ansteorra holds her Kingdom and her Crown in the highest of honor and esteem, and no other shall be higher in my eyes, or my heart.
  For the honor and glory of their Majesties and the Sable Star!

  Your most humble servant,
  HL Elanor O'Ruark
  Premier Bard of Ansteorra