[Bards] Bardic and Performing Arts

lburgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Tue Apr 11 22:00:05 PDT 2006

Hello list,  Those of you who know me, will not be surprised at me replying
to this one.  I sing all the time, everywhere, by the field, at feast, in
the privy, and I love to sing with my family and Household, (in harmony),
and anyone else who wants to join in. I love spontaneous bard circles! I
don't know if I am a bard with a capital "B", I am a former landed Noble,
and I encourage bardic whenever and wherever. Oh and BTW, circle at my camp
at Bordermarch Baronial, y'all come.  AmberLea