[Bards] Announcement: Atenveldt College of Bards!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 18:53:14 PDT 2006

Greetings friends and fellow bards!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the
formation and opening of the Atenveldt College of
Bards! Their Royal Aten Majesties, Craven II and Mary
Rose I created and blessed the College at Highland
Wars this past July in the Barony of Ered Sul.

The Atenveldt College of Bards actively seeks to
educate new Bards within the Kingdom of Atenveldt and
to provide a safe haven for performers of of story,
song, and poem. To be a member, one must attend at
least two events anywhere in the Kingdom of Atenveldt
in a calendar year and have a sincere desire to become
a Bard.

The College is lead by a Dean, who is in charge of
coordinating with the title Bard of each Barony, Shire
and Canton as well as with the Bard of the Sun to
encourage Bardic fires, classes and friendly
competitions throughout the Kingdom. There is no rank
or title within the College - only a desire to further
the Bardic Arts within the Kingdom of Atenveldt.

The members of the College shall be denoted by a
motley favor gifted by the Dean upon their
"acceptance" into the College. A badge has been found
and shall be applied anywhere on the favor as well as
any other decoration the bearer sees fit to add.

The College looks forward to many exciting events! All
are welcome at College fires and the exchange of ideas
and performances are most heartily encouraged,
regardless of Kingdom affiliation.

If you have any questions about the College or wish to
receive more information, please feel free to contact
us!

Many thanks!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Dean
Atenveldt College of Bards
Descendant of the White Oak
Bard of Sun Dragon
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved