[Bards] Bardic Roundtable

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Sun Dec 3 10:59:05 PST 2006

Ivo asked:

> Okay guys, I promised I would do this, so here it is:
>
> This will be the first Bardic Round table discussion since the original
> postings that so recently Ignored the list. I think it is safe to say
> that what we talk about here will serve as a major guide-point for
> subsequent discussions on the general bardic idea.
>
> Now, to EVERYONE on the list, What do YOU want to have talked about at
> the round table?

1. Some people are talking about re-starting a bardic college.  Others are
nervous about the idea.  Others actively dislike it.  How do you feel about
it?  What good would you like it to do?  What would you like it to stay away
from?

2. Would you join and support them?  Would you wish them well and not join?
Would you ignore them?  Would you actively dislike them?  Would you try to
prevent them from forming?

3. What group projects sound like fun to work on?  (I don't particularly
care what projects people want *others* to work on?)

4. What would most help the Ansteorran bards in general right now?

5. What would most help you, specifically, the right now?

That should do for a start.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin