[Bards] topic for discussion

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 04:27:17 PST 2006

No apologies needed.

Sort of like apologizing for weather.   Why?

And each individual will play this the way they wish to; there's no need to
standardize these things.  If you, as an individual, wish to keep the talent
"local", more power to you.  I don't.  It's just a decision.

There's a part of me that hopes you keep your image of the job interview,
just expand your horizons a bit.  On the other hand, if opportunity/finances
require, stay local, be happy.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate