[Bards] Topic: Comparisons

Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 16:43:20 PST 2006

Actually if the judges are willing a double elim is quite a beast to preform all the way through. When I won Weiesenfuer it was a double elim that ran 7 rounds with the final between Robert and myself running two peices. at the end I had no dobt that the B&B and the populace of the barony had been gien the courtesy of the bards "fighting" to be their champion. Of course it was 105 in the hall with fans going. We knew who won at the end and it was a greueling meat ginding tourny that made me feel like had earned the title of being Bard of the Prarie Fire.

Darius