[Bards] Hey Beowulf! I am SO there!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 12:16:43 PST 2006

Here's a potential treat for those in reach of the Tulsa area: Charlie
Bethel is coming to our fair town on January 5 and 6th to perform his one man
shows at the Blue Dome Diner, 313 East 2nd St. Tickets are $10.00 and show  starts
at 7:30. Phone for more info is: 918-583-1641.
On the 5th he will be performing Beowulf, and on the 6th he will present
Gilgamesh - rare opportunity to see these performed live. The Blue Dome has
apparently expanded for dining - I have not been there in a long time, and it
used to be about the size of my bathroom, so I am guessing they have added on,
because they are listing this performance as taking place on the "Route 66
stage".
Anyway, thought some of you might enjoy checking this out!
Anawyn