[Bards] Quiet list

Kathy Elliott bardkat at verizon.net
Tue Dec 5 08:20:17 PST 2006

I Wish I could be there at Stargate!

I'll be attending a conference, and found myself stuck in the East Kingdom
with no plans on Saturday, so I'll be joining the bardic circle at the
Barony of the Bridge in Charleston, Rhode Island!

If anyone wants any messages passed on to friends in the East, let me know!
Hopefully I'll come back with some new songs and new friends, and share some
pieces that they haven't heard before.

Kat