[Bards] Lost and Found

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:37:02 PST 2006

     I believe that Nathan W. Jones' name in the SCA Giovanni  something, I
don't recall the whole name.  He used to live in Northkeep but I haven't
seen him in a long time.  I'm thinking he might have been an apprentice to
Mari but I could very well be wrong about that.   He was a very good bard
and did SCA in Texas before moving to Oklahoma, and I seem to recall he
moved back south, but again I could be wrong.

Robert

On 12/17/06, Brian O'hUilliam <brianoftheloch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings all,
>    Baroness Katya of Loch Soilleir gave me a bardic this weekend that she
> had picked up sometime ago.  She does not know when she got it or know who
> it belongs to exactly.  The name inside the book is Nathan W. Jones.  The
> first song is dated Nov 1996 and the last is dated Oct 2001.  Also, in the
> back are the words to Andy Stewart's "The Fisherman's Song."  The book mark
> seems to an Iris ribbon, but is permanently attached to this reddish-brown
> suede book.  If anyone knows who this book belongs to, please e-mail at
> brianoftheloch at gmail so we do not take up this list.  Thank you.
>
> Brian

"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan