[Bards] Kingdom Eisteddfod

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:41:20 PST 2006

MessageIt is now most certainly January.

Quick last-minute question:  individual piece time limits, and will there be any variance in time limit for pieces in later rounds?

Second quick question:  in order to fulfill a promise to Diarmuid, I have a sonnet by his hand that I intend to perform -- and can certainly do so *appropriately* for first round.  Otherwise, I find myself currently unable to travel on a regular basis and so possibly not the best candidate to make a full run at the title. What will the policy be on withdrawal before elimination?

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen