[Bards] Many Thanks

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 9 18:24:36 PST 2006

Thanks coz, but the only reason you didn't get here first is because you didn't come out and give it another try. I would really love to see you next year working to keep the cloak in the family
  Are you coming to Coronation?  I'd love to see you!!! And you can laugh at me as I get to do the fancy dress political thing. LOL

  Elanor

Bella <sorrowsong at cox.net> wrote:
          Huzzah! You are finally the Bride!! ;)

  Congrats cousin!