[Bards] Kingdom Wolfie

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 08:08:00 PST 2006

Whoops! :-D

Beth Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net> wrote:    And actually, it's Elanor

  Me

Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I do believe that would be Ellanor, Premier Bard of Ansteorra, m'dear. :-D

  Esther

Beth Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Well brothers and sisters, I stuck my nose in it again!
  I guess you can truly say that this old Wolf can still hold her own......even in the Eisteddffodd!
  Thanks so much for all the congrats, I'm still a little overwhelmed. I wasn't even prepared for this competition this year, so in true Wolfie fashion I pulled it all out of my ass at the last minute! LOL! Maybe the fact that&nb! sp;I  was wearing my sash and had my House with me in spirit helped. I do believe that I am the first Wolfie Kingdom Bard.......but not the last I hope.
  I will be at Coronation (dog and pony show you know) and I am looking f! orward to having one hell of a howl with you all.......and Allon, get off your lazy apprenticed ass and get into every bardic competiton you can. I want you to wear this cloak some day too. (grin).

  Love and snuggles to all and I'll see you at Coronation,
  E! lanor The Bard

  Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!

  Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!