[Bards] Coronation

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 06:30:01 PDT 2006

Dear Elenor

I am well aware of yours and Antiginus's  Skill as a bard. We will have
performer and instermentalists throughout the day.  I will need Crowd
entertainment in the morning with an anstorran and middle eastern flare.
The afternoon dear Elanor is right up your ally I need ansteorran and
Scootish/celtic feel. Feast will have an instramental ambiance with Key
Proven Bards like your self with time for Showpeices (Stepps best to Show
the West and the Kingdom that the bardic arts are alive and well in
Ansteorra Arron wants us to "WOW" the crowd so to speak.).

I have to finalize the Perfomance schedule with thier upcoming magisties
fridaynigt /saterday but Arron and Britta's wish is to have thier halls full
of music and storys. This will be a very Bardic friendly reign for thier
incoming Majisties are patrons of the Bardic arts.

Please get with me when you get on site and I will go over the finalized
schedule.  tenitive is Crowd entertainment  Pre stepdown.  a few  select
bards  interum (if Antiginus is there I have a request for  the Sable Stare
alone which he wrote). Crowd entertainment post stepping up. Showcase's
durring Feast.

On a personal note:

This is one of those oppertunities many of us when we (me you Darius,
Aethelsin, Pippen, Olf,  Bella and others )used to chat about when we lived
in the North in the old days. A King that wants and appriciates bards and
want us to do what we do best Wow and entertain the people. He would like to
see out presence around the campfires and roaving as we did when we were
youger. To be thier to entertain the crowds in the lag before court, durring
feast, durring the days throughout his reign.  Thier are those who want the
bards treated like a static art again. Arron and Britta would like us to
show them that we are anything but static and dull. That we can entertain,
teach, revel, and are and important part of Ansteorra.  to use a modern term
That the bards of Ansteorra are "Headliner's " not a side show.

It is a time to set aside issues of the past and Show all what we as Bards
can do for Ansteorra by our skills actions and deeds. That Bards are a vital
and important part of this kingdom. We have been called to shine in our
brightest and best

He also would like all bards of quality that have not been recognized with
Thistles for thier skill in the Arts submitted for AOA's  or better if they
have earned them and do not have them.

Simone

On 7/4/06, Beth Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> *Beth Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net>* wrote:
>
> My Lady,
> To clarify.......Both incoming and outgoing Crown, that is.  Also, if
> Tiggy can make it he will be glad to perform as well, being a former Premier
> Bard and all.
>
> Elanor
> PBA
>
> *Simone Ui'Dunlaingh <simonemu at gmail.com>* wrote:
>
> you got it.
>
> Simone
>
> On 6/30/06, Beth Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> >  Sign me up!
> >
> > Elanor
> >

> > *Simone Ui'Dunlaingh < simonemu at gmail.com>* wrote:
> >
> > Hail unto the Bardic community
> >
> > I have discovered there is now more preforming opportunities
> > available at coronation than we had originally planed for in May Our
> > current Crown Prince wants his hall filled with music and stories.
> >
> > As the coordinator of performers I send out another call for
> > performers For the coronation of his Majesty Arron Mac Gregor the
> > second.
> >
> > If you are are performer solo or part of a group. either vocal,
> > instrumental or theatrical, and you would like the opportunity to add
> > to the ambiance of coronation. Please contact me.
> > at simonemu at gmail.com
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > --
> > Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing.