[Bards] Coronation

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 07:09:15 PDT 2006

Hail unto the Bardic community

I have discovered  there is now more preforming opportunities
available at coronation than we had originally planed for in May  Our
current Crown Prince wants his hall filled with music and stories.

As the  coordinator of performers I send out another call for
performers For the coronation of his Majesty Arron Mac Gregor the
second.

If you are are performer solo or part of a group. either vocal,
instrumental or theatrical, and you would like the opportunity to  add
to the ambiance of coronation. Please contact me.
at simonemu at gmail.com

Thank you

--
Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing.