[Bards] Bardic Class at Aten-Dragon University!!!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 17:20:36 PDT 2006

(Please feel free to crosspost to all baronies!
Thanks!)

The Bardic Trilogy! Or, everything you've ever wanted
to know about Bardic (but were afraid to ask!)

Taught by:
Lady Eleanor Cleavely, Bard of Sun Dragon

Have you ever wanted to learn about Bardic but were
afraid to take that first step? Well, this is the
class for you! I will teach you step-by-step from
start to finish how to be a bard.

The first half of the class will cover a little bit of
the history of the bard, how to recognize a bard, how
to search for and prepare your first piece. The second
half will talk about pre-performance jitters and how
to deal with them, how to approach a camp, how to run
a bardic fire & competition and much, much more!

Should time permit, a Bardic Master Class (don't be
fooled by the name - it's just a bunch of bards
performing for fun!) will commence, so bring your
favorite piece (1 per bard, please) that's finished or
that you are working on!

Class limit: 20 (spectators welcome!)
Length: 1 to 2 hours (time permitting)
Fee: A smile and a good time!

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved