[Bards] Question on performance judging forms

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 9 11:14:45 PDT 2006

I somehow knew that question would crop up... what were the odds that it
would not? Nothing to do but weigh in.

Would that be considered static arts, or performance art? How would
documentation be weighted?

By the way, Alden... are you still compiling songs? How's that coming? Is it
on "track"? Are you still "making book"?

Michael
with a tip o' the derby to Finnigan