[Bards] Question on performance judging forms

Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Thu May 11 18:28:28 PDT 2006

Ohhh one of my favorite questions  when the whole pitch and tone and enunciation cards come intoo play is "what did this sound like in the period it was/would havebeen written in?" In truth even the english spoken in London is not how it was spoken in the days of Queen Bess. Now doesn't that throw a wrench into your technical judging?

Darius