[Bards] Steppes Warlord

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 22:15:53 PDT 2006

One word -- HUZZAH!!!!

  You will be missed, but know I'm cheering you both on. Please let us know how she does!

  Esther

Darius <masterdarius at earthlink.net> wrote:
          it is with both Sincere Regret and profound joy that I must inform all that though I had invited all to my camp at Steppes... My Daughter qualified for State Special Olympics (found out late) so we won't be there... Sorry, hopefully some other daring adventurer will host the bards of Ansteorra Saturday night in my absence

  Darius