[Bards] Is bitching satire

lburgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Wed May 31 18:18:34 PDT 2006

Here here !  I agree completely.  By the same reason that fighters never
take a personal problem on the field, we are recreating the way it should
have been not the way it was. Real problems should not be addressed
publicly.  Besides, you may inadvertently make your enemy famous. Master
Robin has another piece (can't remember the name) in which he tells a very
long story about a miscreant and doesn't tell his name "and never will".  It
is a great story.  AmberLea