[Bards] Question on performance judging forms

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sat May 13 15:17:08 PDT 2006

I've heard this from several, but part of the problem, from my perspective,
is that there's usually not enough time after the competitions are over for
the competitors to come up and get that one-on-one feedback.  Add to that
the fact that Ansteorra's ... Well ... Big; it's not not as if we're within
an easy drive to find out why we didn't have a high enough score, what we
can do to improve our performance/documentation/elbows.

Email?  Well, it's okay, as long as you're just relaying straight data, but
it's horrible for catching the nuance of conversation.

Anywho, gotta go .

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate