[Bards] Kingdom Eisteddfod

jerryn@houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 10:13:02 PST 2006

I've sensed your frustration, and I think I actually have an answer to
the question.  Because we're using an e-list, and while it makes
communication easier in one sense, it makes it harder to have a
conversation, because some people's email pulls the posts faster than
others.  I know I've had to really hold my tongue until reading
through ALL the posts in order to see the full picture.  But then, I'm
slow.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate