[Bards] not going to put a subject not to sure they are read anyway

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 11:54:16 PST 2006

I appologize.  It's so much easier to type the letters w/o the words that you forget people can't hear you type:

Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Since there are people new to the list and I guess I am just not in the know could someone please explain a few terms I have been reading here and there.
  WHAT IS A
  MoAS--Minister of Arts and Sciences
  KMoAS-Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences
  DMoAS-deputy Minister Arts and Sciences (for bardic-I am actually lucky enough to have quite a lot of helpers to promote the arts)

  I know I am going to feel really stupid when this is anwsered but I can not figure out what it means.
  And I keep seeing discriptions of the Bardic emblem but does any one actually have a copy of it on the computer so that some of us can see it and touch it and somehow or another make something with it ?????
  Lady Gwen

    I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1