[Bards] Just a few words (really good words

jerryn@houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Nov 7 11:41:14 PST 2006

Don't know how many have read Master Ihon's post yet.

But the main point is that this type of an organization tends to be
subject to political inertia.

And here's a pointer.  The talk on colleges started on the 23rd of
October.  Other than having an extended rules-debate round, have we
accomplished anything else for the community two weeks later?  Do any
of you think we're closer to a consensus on the college?

So what if we start small?  Talk about favorite bardic circle
techniques?  Best competitions you've been a part of, or judge, and
why?

Or is this small?

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate