[Bards] college yea or nea?

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Nov 8 05:04:30 PST 2006

Darius,

While I can appreciate the desire for the informal poll I don't feel I can adequately say yea or nay. I don't have enough information on what I am being polled about other than the term and as someone pointed out in a previous post we can *call* ourselves whatever we want to. For me personally to throw out a yea or nay opinion I would need to know what the basis of the college structure would be.

Respectfully,

Lady Magdalia

  Alrighty folks, lets have an informal poll

  Emphasis on the _informal_  part.

  This does not make policy nor define or in any way hope to understand SCA rules and bylaws or the Las of the kingdom of ansteorra, nor does it define the actual poetic form of "ferret tossing" or its more melodic cousin the "ferret-song". Simply put, your on this list and listeing, are you for it yes or no? lets see where we actually stand with this thing.

  Me I say Nay

  don't think we actually need it

  In Faith
  Darius