[Bards] Meet and Talk

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:41:01 PST 2006

Hi Folks

      So If I understand correctly, Robin believes that reforming the
College of Bards might be a good thing,  He is strongly opposed to having
the subset of bards who read this list and care enough to take part in the
discussion, define what that college will look like and do.  All he wants to
do at this time is have a series of meetings with as many Bards as passable
and talk about it face to face.
    This sounds like a good starting place to me.  It looks like I will be
able to attend the Bardic round table that Ivo has set up as Winterkingdom
in Northkeep.  I would ask that as many Bards as possable make the trip and
attend that meeting.  If you've never been to Winterkingdom you are really
missing out.  It's a great event.  While you are at it, why not teach a
class as well.
    I don't think I will be able to make the meeting after Twelfth Night.

    Robin, will you be able to make it to the Winterkingdom meeting?  Ivo,
how much time did you get on the schedule for the round table?  I hardly
think that an hour will be enough.

Robert

--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan