[Bards] Iron Bardic

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 17:59:08 PST 2006

Alez Alliteration! cry the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes!

  (And those pesky fellows from the far North who DRINK from horns, rather than wearing them.)

  Dare I ask the secret ingredient?

  Esther

Darius <masterdarius at earthlink.net> wrote:
          OK doke, since we are all wore out from all the other discusion lets see what we can get going just because we can. So lets have urselves a round of Iron Bardic. Here we stand in bardic the iron Bards stand poised to take on all comers. Who are the Iron bards.... well I guess we'll soon find out. But one thing remains for this battle to be joined, the secret topic ingredients :

  <Pause for dramatic effect>

   Bards and Heros!

  In the words of the Chairman
  Lese' poésie!

  IN Faith
  Darius

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply