[Bards] Winterkingdom bard classes/roundtable

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:21:26 PST 2006

> > Which weekend is Winterkingdom?
>
> According to
> <http://calendar.ansteorra.org/>[1]
>
> it's December 9, the same day as Stargate Yule.
>
> Michael

Dang it. I think I have other obligations that weekend....such as attending
the elevation of a new Pelican at Stargate Yule. And it did sound so very
interesting.

And yes, my dear Michael, I do know where the calendar is. I was just being
thoughtless or lazy or a bit of both. Sigh.

Dang it again. My humanity is peeping through the blinding glare of my
angelic halo again. I must remember to repair those holes in my robe.

Annes