[Bards] Talks with mooneschadowe

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Nov 14 23:57:56 PST 2006

Ivo, tsk. Why not do it for a whole weekend. It always aggravated me
that colleges were only for one day. Then there would be more sites to
choose from.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead- Titeled Brewer Namron 2006-2007