[Bards] Adding on

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 15 04:14:32 PST 2006

>> would anyone be opposed to including an additional venue?
>>
>> Bards, brewers and Cooks... BBC :)

>> Is this some kind of trick question?
>>

>> Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

Okay, no, this isn't a trick question. And while I know you meant that
as a joke, it does highlight a point.

We all need to really, really be careful about who we invite to
teach/show up. We need to make sure we don't invite a group or
demographic to show up as their particular trade that might compete with
Bardic, Brewing (and cooking as we stand now) for attendance to other
classes.

Seriously, if we get too friendly with this, we will have just another
A&S college and well, isn't that what we're trying to NOT do?

Don't get me wrong, Cooks rock as an addition to this.

I just wanted to say this now, without a good reason, so that hopefully
I'm not saying it later WITH a good reason.

Ivo Blackhawk