[Bards] Talk with Mooneschadowe

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 08:10:41 PST 2006

   We can also get an event on the calander by naking it a regional event
with either 2 or 3 group;s sponsering it.  Theis means selling multiple
groups of people on the idea but it also means spreading the financal burden
around it the event should loose money

Robert

On 11/15/06, Cisco Cividanes <engtrktwo at earthlink.net> wrote:

> One more thing about Mooneschadowe,
>
> I learned last night that I am not the only one pitching an a second
> event for us.
>
> This means two things. 1-I need to put together a better event bid.
> 2-if I loose the bid for Mooneschadowe's second event, I need to take my
> research and talk to other groups in the region
>
> Just and FYI to you all so you know where I stand with all this.
>
> Ivo Blackhawk

"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan