[Bards] we need to talk to...

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 15 12:43:00 PST 2006

Okay guys, if Namron, Skorrgardr and Mooneschadowe are being tossed
around, we really need to talk to Wiesenfeuer.

Reasons why...

1- they are literally in the middle of all of us, to not talk to them
would be rude.
2- 2 baronies, a Provence and a canton pooling their monetary and
personal resources could pull off one hell of an event without exposing
any one group to  a huge fiscal risk.
3- I'm their Bard--'nuf said.

also, if we're this far across the northern map anyway, I ought to
contact the Northkeep hats and see if they want in on this too. Though
with Winterkingdom coming up fast, that will be left for AFTER Christmas
likely.

Ivo