[Bards] basics?

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Nov 15 13:09:48 PST 2006

The biggest influence on site fee is what the site charges us.  I think
we could very easily do the event for an under $10 site fee.  The only
site I know of that would require that high a site fee is Cimarron, and
there are plenty of other sites to choose from.  We might also want to
look south for a site so as to shorten the drive for the rest of the
Kingdom.

Rather than flooding this list, we might want to take some of more
mundane aspects of event planning off-list.

Things that would be good to see on the list are ideas for classes, who
would be willing to teach, nifty ideas etc.

Donnchadh