[Bards] Relaying a question...

jerryn@houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 16 08:13:18 PST 2006

Gwyneth, there was an oral traditions class on instrumental music.  I
taught the class.

Does it count as "bardic", not in the sense of being a bard is
concerned if we take Master Garread's loose definition, but I'm a
performer that thinks that work on the performance arts should be a
PART of this kingdom's definition of "bardic".

Let the missiles launch.  Unleash the hoods....  Hondas.....
HOUNDS!!!!

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate