[Bards] Details?

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 16 08:43:12 PST 2006

Why does it have to appeal to the non Bards/Brewers/Cooks?  There's a calendar full of events that cater to the Kingdom as a whole.  I'd rather this be an event BY bards/cooks/brewers FOR bewers/cooks/bards (and those who appreciate them). :)   But as Robert pointed out a showcase of respective talents would be a fabulous idea!

Alden