[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 7, Issue 3

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 10:24:44 PST 2006

true but when you do one thing well I tend to stick to that one thing. as I grow as a bard I will grow in other works as well maybe even break down that barrier of not composing :-)
  we shall see
  Lady Gwen

  Bardic isn't just singing... tell a story (old myths
work and folk
tales work), do a poem.  If you're more comfortable
with one of those
styles, go for it.  And they don't all have to be
serious.

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1