[Bards] bardic website

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 2 18:04:38 PST 2006

A suggestion; I just posted the following on the hou-announce list (an email
list that covers a few SCA-specific mailing lists in and around Stargate).

=============================
It's come to my attention that not everyone knows about the Kingdom bardic
website or the kingdom bardic email list.

The kingdom bardic web site can be viewed at http://bard.ansteorra.org.  It
is currently under the stewardship of His Lordship Alden Drake.  Drop by
sometime, if you're so inclined.

To join the bardic list, find your way using
http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/bards-ansteorra.org.

I mention this as a way of penitence, for not having shared this before.
I'll start posting this every quarter or so.  You have been warned!

May I suggest that, if you have a local list that you read, post this on the
list, for those who might be interested in bardic but don't know of the
resources.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate