[Bards] bardic contact list

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 09:30:37 PST 2006

 >   Subject: [Bards] bardic contact list
 >   I can add a Contacts page linked to the Bards page with
regional/local breakdowns giving names and email addresses.
 >   If people want to be a point of contact for bardic stuff, they just
have to email me their name, branch, region, and email address.

Alden, might I suggest adding an "at-large" category?

Amra, who is currently *seriously* out-of-kingdom...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail:  <mailto:KiheBard at hotmail.com> KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR
<mailto:MCBaker216 at cs.com> MCBaker216 at cs.com