[Bards] looking for the author of a Song

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 4 05:26:20 PST 2006

I have been singing a certian song for a few years but the tape that I got it off of fiinally bit the dust sigh that is the nature of Tapes sigh. But since I can not find the Bard who made the tape (do not even know where to look) can not ask her. the name of the song is Belt and Chain the bard who made her learning tape is and please excuse the spelling in advance Juletta De shavo (spelling it like she said it)
  if any one could help would be very gratefull since I would like to sing this song and give credit to whom, needs to recieve credit.

  Thank you Lady Gwen

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1