[Bards] True Bards of Old

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 15:37:33 PST 2006

I am content to be a minstrel:  An entertainer, someone who brings
tales from long ago and/or far away, someone who perhaps plays an
intstrument, or act as my skill allows and repertoire expands.
Someone who performances reflect things they believe are neglected, or
saterize things that are being taken to seriously.  An entertainer who
hopes by delivering /enjoyment/ as best as my skills permit, can,
perhaps, leave something behind in the memory, beyond the joy of a
performance.

~Svetlana Andreivna Volkova