[Bards] College Hash

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Sat Nov 4 23:56:34 PST 2006

> "I personally am not up for something that starts to hint of ranking
> systems
> when it comes to the bard-target.  I think a blue cloth belt favor
> with gold
> fringe and possibly the bardic emblem that Alden described is a good
> start.
> I am leary of adding slashes, or anything other than tokens of largess
> on
> the target.  As always, ymmv."
>
> Gerald.

  Gerald, I gotta admit, my mileage varies.

I just cannot justify a blue sash with an eye toward authenticity in my
wardrobe, and belt favors I cannot verify at all. If that isn't
important to some people, rock on. I'm just speaking of my own
preferences.
  I encourage creative ways of displaying the emblem within the bounds
of each person's chosen persona. If you are are of the lucky ones that
can wear sashes and large scarves fashionably according to your
persona's culture, enjoy, but I just don't see it being as widespread
as the emblem. I think the heraldic charge of the College should get
predominant attention.

Just my opinion.

~Finnacan