[Bards] So let's quit sitting on the sidelines and getdancingalready

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 5 14:54:23 PST 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 4:43 PM, Scott Barrett wrote:
> ...  Does everyone understand that this all still open to
> discussion, that no one has claimed they were making decisions for
> anyone?

I would say "evidently not". :-/

So, I'll say it again: what I wrote was a DRAFT, posted on this board
for us all to comment on it. For the most part, I tried not to
imagine new ideas, but merely to codify the ideas that had already
been expressed. I tried very hard (whether it was apparent or not)
not to put myself in the person of "the guy who's telling us all what
to do", but rather "the guy who tried to write down in one place what
we've all said".

Shooting it down as a "straw man" is easily enough done. But how
about, instead, working towards something workable that we can
(mostly) all live with?

Michael