[Bards] bardic circle

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 05:40:27 PST 2006

I am new to the bardic comunity in Ansteorra but have really enjoyed all of the postings and since Robin said something that I really liked sniped at the end I will step up and offer my encampment and portable (Yes I said portable) fire pit for any
  bard, performer, fighter who wants to come by and sing tell tales or just sit and drink. I will be arriving thursday and staying through out and so looking forward to hearing everyone perform.
  Lady Gwen
  Ps the fire pit moves empyy or full of flames Just ask Madog he helped move it for the Halfa Bordermarch baronial 05

>If we want to support the bardic arts, the most immediate service we can do
>is for some of us to sponsor places for the rest of us to gather. I hereby
>commit to providing a place for the bards Saturday evening at Steppes
>Warlord, and Sunday as well unless somebody else wants to claim it. But can
>other people set up places at their own local events? This is an immediate
>need, and the first big service we can offer each other.

>Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1