[Bards] Just a few words (really good words

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 01:25:11 PST 2006

On 11/6/06, Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote:

> Debates are more open when more people take part.  Four people slugging it
> out with three cheering is a very closed debate.  One of the reasons I
> haven't suggested any verbiage is that I won't know what to recommend
> until
> I get input from a whole lot more bards than are active on this list.  As
> wrote earlier, "I don't think we're far enough along yet, because we
> haven't
> consulted any bards who aren't on this list yet.  This list is an
> extremely
> quick and efficient tool to get your ideas to a certain self-selected
> minority of the kingdom's bards, but it does not qualify, by itself, as a
> large enough body to make decisions."
>
> Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

   I am reading all of this with great interest and plan to chime in at some
point, however it takes me a long time to write a good letter that I am
satisfied with, (I really dislike sending something out till I feel I have
it right,) and I haven't had that kind of time.  Also when I have something
to say I keep reading and find that someone else has already made the point
that I was going to make, and I don't want to add to an already LONG
discussion just to say "me too".

Robert