[Bards] Just a few words (really good words)

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 05:02:04 PST 2006

On Nov 6, 2006, at 11:41 PM, Jay Rudin wrote:
> Debates are more open when more people take part.

Perhaps more people will take part if we all know what we're discussing.

You stated in the beginning (in effect) "We should have a college;
it's a good thing, and we'll be better off with it."

We've asked several times (in effect) "What do you mean by 'a
college'? What will it do for us, exactly, that we aren't doing or
couldn't do for ourselves?"

Absent a clear answer, several of us have offered guesses, which you
have methodically and summarily dismissed.

So... would you care to answer that question? I think we might get
more people taking part in the discussion if you do.

Just sayin'.

Michael