[Bards] Just a few words (really good words

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 13:28:07 PST 2006

I'll tell you what:

It's entirely possible that I'm hindering, not helping, Robin and
Willow's efforts to do whatever it is they're trying to do. It may be
that my insistence on specificity and clarity are premature, if the
interested parties are still at the "hand waving" and "floating
ideas" stage of the process.

That being the possible case, I'm taking a giant step back from this
discussion. I believe that I've made my thoughts, doubts, concerns,
hopes and wishes clear. Feel free to run with them if you wish, or not.

I'm not traveling very much currently, so I probably won't be among
those making a pilgrimage to Mecca^H^H^H Eisteddfod and Steppes
Twelfth Night (which is on January 6, by the way). I probably won't
be among those traveling the kingdom to talk and listen. This board
will probably be my only point of contact with the process.

So... in the interest of giving Gerald a shot at the "most words
typed" title... and maybe abate some of Robin's urge to strangle me
(if it isn't too late for that *grin*)... I'm stepping out of the
discussion. I'll be listening with rapt attention, and I look forward
to whatever may transpire from Robin and Willow's brainchild.

With respect, hope for better things for all of us, and kind regards
for all here,
Michael