[Bards] The Right Questions

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 05:50:42 PST 2006

Piggy-backing on the words of my boss, I'd like to see more performace at
Kingdom A&S.  For my part, I vow to do whatever I can to see that our art
receives the same treatment and consideration as any other genre.  May even
enter!
~ihon
DMoAS for Bardic & Performance Arts

On 11/8/06, gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think if you would move as a group towards making bards more of a part
> of the mainstream A&S community you would make people more aware of your
> talents then you as a group would become more aware of others talents and
> therefore get stronger.  If that happens, then the A&S community as a whole,
> and therefore Ansteorra as a whole, gets stronger.  MY first step, if I were
> a bard, would be to make my spotlight event ligitimate by bringing it into
> the A&S venues.
> But, I am not a bard.  I am here only to promote the Arts and Sciences in
> our Kingdom.
> gwyneth
>
> *Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com>* wrote:
>
>  So here are a few of my questions.
>

>     What does a thriving, growing, healthy bardic community look like?
> How is that different than what we have now?
>

>     What would you like to see happen that isn't happening now?  How can
> we make that happen?
>

>     What can the bardic community do to help you as a bard?
>

>     What can you as a bard do to help the bardic community?
>

>     What other questions should we be asking ourselves?

Rev. John F. Hirling
Interim Pastor
First Presbyterian Church
Angleton, TX 77515